We believe that organic bananas play an instrumental part in establishing a healthy lifestyle. To help promote our efforts, we wanted to deliver content that not only sells the benefits of what bananas could do to our physical health, but also our mental health. There are many nutritional benefits of bananas, and we wanted to ensure that our customers had the best marketing tools possible to reach out to their customers.
During the past few months, Organics Unlimited has focused on healthy lifestyle choices, delivering a hardy dose of retail marketing techniques that provide consumers with beneficial information. We hope to see a continued effort to promote healthy lifestyles through organic bananas. (more…)
For the vegans out there who are looking for a great banana bread recipe without eggs, this banana bread maintains moist and is simply delicious.
Makes: One loaf
Takes: About 1 hour and 25 minutes, not including prep
- 2 very ripe organic bananas, mashed into a pulp
- 1/2cup homemade applesauce
- 1 3/4 cup stone-ground whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (I used regular refined sugar because it’s all I had on hand. I’m sure you could also use raw sugar or a sugar substitute suitable for baking)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk or vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 3x5x9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, and combine with the applesauce, oil and almond milk
- To the bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean
Our newly redesigned website for Organics Unlimited has gone live! Check it out and let us know what you think! Be sure to check out our new GROW consumer oriented website too, which will go live very soon!